Its Julai..(what should i say)

Damn! Time flying..Weather showing off..Mood swinging..And my mind ber-dillema-ing!:(
Its already 1 month since my contract ended...that 1 month seemed like a 1 week,coz i was flooded with task and activities, till I didn’t realize  June have ended. Practically i had no time for myself. As I was travelling here there thus was surrounded by cousins and relatives all the time..Although it was damn tiring..Glad i enjoyed myself.

Heard bout the Bersih Rally in KL recently? Well all I can say is Bravo people! This is what i call unity..Despite colour, race, religion, professionalism,location and etc,,we all united..Because all of us  are heading towards same mission and vision!guess what?i m Proud to be Malaysian and I Love my country!


                     
  ..i take my hats off to this lovely Popo'who walk all the way wishing for peaceful petition..

Ber-dillema-ing?hell yeah!coz i don’t want to work in office like a  robot everyday..LIFELESS!i don’t intend to..coz that’s  so not  my type..i have numerous of plans  in ma head for future but situation not allowing..like setting up biz,taking up short courses in interior and web designing  and etc..But...but...but..i graduated in a totally different field..So that's the problemo..And to set up a biz'i need modal??Therefore i m planning to work in an audit line for sometime and save up..then i l walk towards ma passion.. :)

Job hunting will take place soOn!

0 comments: