stranger in town..


just imagine,how would you feel if you had to..
leave behind your sweet home,where you grew up..your childhood friends..your neighbors,who have always been there for you and treats you like an own daughter..your "geng"...your lovely classmates..your hometown..
and shift to a new state..new town..new house..where you don't know anyone nor anything there..
and every single thing is so new to you.

how would you feel?tel me?
sad?excited?happy?hurt?annoyed?lonely?

yes people!
i had to leave my heaven behind and shift to a total new place..somewhere i don't belong at all because my dad got a better job offer..
i had to leave everything behind...wanna know how i felt??miserable!

new house..new environment..new room..new neighbors,new living style,no friends at all..as i m already done with school..so there's no chances of me,meeting my age people....
but
my brothers manage to adapt as they had chance to make new friends since they were still schooling,non like me.. :(
my neighbors..no words..all working, busy finding money til no time for others..all practices MYOB policy!
however i gotta admit,my new house is located in a developed and strategic area where surrounded by all the facilities (all banks,hundreds of shops-a-z u can get it,tesco, jaya jusco,firms,hotels,bars and etc)  i would say its super perfect for a living..and it's not easy to get a place like that.

but but but..

no matter what..i always love  seremban..i can never find those happiness and peace i had there,anywhere else..i truly miss my hometown..

there is never a day where i left seremban (whenever i drop by) without tears or regrets...

already 6 years since i shifted but yet i always felt like a stranger in town...and i didn't make any friends till now,coz i dont go out from my house at all..unless to buy things or to go temple..

so just imagine how lonely my life is at my new home...opppps new?..well i still call it new...coz i m living like a stranger..

0 comments: