what's love ♥ ? its all about ???

LOVE?
when i say love..what crosses ya mind?
parents? bf? gf? red heart shapes? friends? someone you dying to be with?your date?ya pet?
what??
if i was 10 years old..family,would have crossed my mind.
if i was 15.. friends..
if 18.. red heart shapes..prince charming..roses..
if i was 21,..my bf..

now i m freaking 23,so what could possibly cross my mind???





haha..honestly nothing!


oopppppps.....why did i say nothing?


because as for me,
love exist in every single thing.. exactly like your breath..therefore i could not specify anything when i mention love!i love everything i m involve with..i m in love with every single people who have made me smile and kept me happy..i m in love with all the souls who truly care for me..i m in love with god,who have kept me moving..i m in love with all the hard times i went trough because i m eventually wiser and better because of that..

unless if the question was,
who you love the most?
and
than that's a total different thing you see.. :P

so...do you get my point?
as time goes..things change..perception changes..in fact almost every thing changes in your life..except what you truly are and your nature..unless you have changed under certain circumstances..

this is an simple example..how i look at same subject in different way as time goes..

Love is just a feeling where you feel attached to someone..or anyone..either anything..(from my point of view aight)

you can love your handphone..your car..your laptop as well..

as long your attached to something and you feel the inner happiness or little obsessed with tiny craze..you can name it LOVE too!

-start loving every single thing you have in your life..every moment you live..every people you have..i bet,your life will eventually be more beautiful-


0 comments: