i m not strong enough :(

damn..i m not strong enough..

Hiking Broga hills was a sudden plan made by my friend..so sort of double minded,then ended up going.

But but but my stamina was so freaking low man!i couldn't finish climbing up... in fact i had to do few stops before reaching even the first peek..

Damn,going early in the morning without sleeping as had plans previous day,wearing those contact lenses (so dumb right,i know),canvas shoe with those baggy pants wasn't that comfy at all..sadly i didn't have any proper attire nor shoe with me...thus no breakfast was taken due to my habits of not taking breakfast....and yeah,this is my very 1st time going hiking

i was huffing puffing trough out my journey..what some more when those legs getting cramp often like nobody's biz..

that's the very moment i realized how unhealthy my meals and living style are,till i have no strength nor energy..yeah people,i don't exactly have a proper meals  (as i m living on my own and away from parents,if i like i cook,if i don't i starve)..i dont take breakfast nor those milk or milo's,i only take those drinks once in awhile..and my vegetables intake are rare..often hooked to maggie..n i grab fruits only once in the blue moon..thus i don't exercise at all...outcome i m not fit at all... :(

this the very moment i decided..i need to do something about it..i shouldn't go on with this sorta meals..i was always eating to live..now i l start living to eat..

p/s-:i felt totally embarrassed for not making to the 4th peek today..
>.<


2 comments:

Liz said...
Monday, August 08, 2011

I never made it to 4th peak either! Just to 2nd peak >.< But babe, seriously, watch your meals. NEVER EVER skip them! Not good :(
Take care of yourself babe, okay? Miss you muakzzz~

sHaMiNi @ Winzi Sherlz said...
Tuesday, August 09, 2011

yeah darlz..i realised aw week was i..i was able to go to 2nd peek after a break,but my friend didnt want to..so de journey ended at 1st peek ny..neways i m gonna watch my meals beb..now i noe how impo is it to eat and stay healthy..learnt ma lesson d.v shall go hiking n make it to 4th peek one day aite..neways thanks 4 de concern hun.miz u too..muwacksie!