About me..my feelings..:) *part 1*

Just felt like letting know more about me and my feelings.. :)

WhaT makes me happy..
If..
i can dance in the rain with my girls
i can go outing with my friends
i can go for a vacation in a cold place and wrapped in my loved one's arms
anyone praises me infront of my parents.."collars up"..coz i know that their heart rejoice.
i can get a passion kiss in the rain :)

when
i can make others happy
i able to make help others
i know,i m the reason behind someone's smile
i passed by in someone's mind
things go my way
i have cash in my hand..lols!
i see my bros after sometime.
My bros get me something with their savings..*so touched and truly happy*

Excites me..
when..
i see chocolates...*yummy*
i can drink johnny's chocolate shake...weee :D takes me ride to heaven!"
i see phython :)
i see soft toys or passes by any toys shops.
i have chances to plan up social activities.
i know,suprise waiting me.
i see anyone after ages.
i receive msges from long lost buddy
i see small babies...cute-nyer!
i see any pet shops.
Receiving call from old buddies
when someone buys me teddy

Random facts..
i still read doraemon
i still go to toycity and toyrus
i still visit barbie dolls side
i still play in playground
i still enter lift and press all the floor..sometime!
i still get injured :(
i still play those kids dressing and coloring games online.
i still play prank on my bf!
i intended to watch power rangers (1995) all over again..i started,but pausing currently.
i still find it so hard to eat chicken when go out makan with people :(
i still not good in using chopstick
i get so attracted to dishes that are in red.
i m sucha sweet tooth!
i still whack those choki choki,super ring and nyam nyam
Often  flip to orbituary section the moment i grab a newspaper.
i do imagine those evil things when people pisses me of to max!
i love to imagine and dream...so i do visit in my imaginery world whenever i m free.
i repeat some of my mistakes

someone = anyone
thats all for now!part 2 will cum up soon!

0 comments: