Working Life??weLL... :(

Stepping in that huge building to work,knowing it's one of a big company and worrying how are my senior colleagues gonna treat me,made me feel asif i m going to have kittens...

Well i was appointed as accountant (contract basis)..since no experience at all,so more likely assisting here there.

The first day wasnt bad at all as i got to know a new girl @ Xi joining in together with me.But sadly both of us was placed in different teams.She is under Malaysia team and i was required to join Hong Kong team (we deal with accounts related to hong kong branch).
First day some were friendly,some were not bothered..although felt uneasy,i just tought "cmon,its just my first day...i shouldnt judge things that fast".During break hour,1 of my colleague @ Ael,wanted to lunch together.So I,Xi and Ael started going for lunch together and eventually we became good friends.Ael told us so much bout the company,well that's so P n C (sorry ba)!!

As time goes,things changed..(just in few days)..

I realised some were acting so %^&$#*..especially  when 1 of my colleague treats me so unfair compared to other colleagues..she was so rude and sacarstic towards me when asking me assist to her..after assisting her doing piles of jobs (where i need to check and file up thousands of invoices)..not even once she have smile nor thank me..

There was no reason for her to react to me in that way,as i was totally NEW...so what possibly could be the reason?
IZZIT,my color?

WELL that is soOO hurting... :(

and yeah!...i did break down twice due to her rudeness and sacarsm, i seriusly cant stand her anymOore...

Out of 10 in my team,i m the only diff skin tone!perhaps due to that i was kinda left out when some speaks...

I did meet few other colleagues from different team,they were kinda friendly and nice...UNFORTUNATELY they are not in my team..so i only meet them in lift or toilet (by chances).. >.<

i was loaded with so much of work without proper guidance and explaination...n i cant even  understand their ENGLISh (as they speak so fast and soOO broken)..so salah salah salah *screaming in my heart*...and i deff cant say pardon everytime..right?

Things were getting so screwed up,coz i couldnt tolerate certain things and i DEFFO cant voice out anything...all i could do is sit quietly and watch their daily dramas..

i m absolutely cheesed off with my job..

After sometime i was asked by my agent to continue working there,
as in renew or permanent..NO WAY!

so right now i m sticking to my contract basis and counting down happily... :) (weeee..2 weeks more only )

well Xi and Ael prefers speaking in their mother tongue during lunch hour,unless if i start a topic..since i always do it,now i stopped doing so...coz i couldn't give a hoot about anything or anyone anymore!i will be fiddling my phone while they are buzy buzzzing..i feel more alien-ated  now coz wo pu min pai ba!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...
Thursday, May 19, 2011

Working life is bad enough without being made worse by horrible colleagues >.<

Hang in there babe ! Almost over :DDDDD

And Chinese not bad eh??? xD haha

sHaMiNi @ Winzi Sherlz said...
Thursday, May 19, 2011

yeah beb!espcially when they discriminate u for what you are
>.< ( i feel so sad liao)

Thank god!2 weeks more ONLY!

haha...learning litel bit'coz those sentence are so helpful at some situation!!LOLS!teach me ba.. :)