DAMN!i m just effin 23 not an old lady :( y did i lose ma front tooth..??

Kring!kring!Kring!(House phone rang)
"Shamini, call for u!"(mum practically screaming out my name from downstairs)


Bhanu: what’s wrong with your phone couldn’t get you.
Me: My battery died, and i m too lazy to charge..So anything na?


Bla bla bla...(conversation ended)


WELL
She called me up to inform’ that she was on her way  to my house with her twins (Patmaa)
So i quickly cleaned my messed up room and took a fast shower..
Both arrived after awhile..
Chit Chat and Gossiping section went on for sometime..
Then..
We decided to go for a walk, in nearby park to catch some fresh air..


Suddenly,
i remembered about my shaking tooth..so i turned around and told them about it. But they refuse to believe ..."nah,see" i shake it to prove...i KNOW so dumb of ME right?!:(


CAN u believe?
That instable shaky tooth of mine..
TOOP (there goes my tooth)..


Just fell on the grass..Guess i shook it hard..And my gums continually bled..i burst out with tears..
And yeah!i started searching for it on the grass nearby my feet area..
With the hope i can paste it or do something with it (i admit,i gone crazy at the moment, wont u?)
i couldn’t imagine myself doing daily task and meeting people without my front tooth!


AND


Both of them standing still in shock, especially when seeing me crying nonstop like a kid..
(i deff cant be chilling right?)


it took them sometime to actually utter a sentence..
"Stop crying, your tooth can be fixed"..(Still in shock)


WTH?
Fix it?when?how long does it take? What am i to do till then?


My mind was raining with questions..And i was still crying.. :"(


How can i stop crying..its my tooth! MINE! >.<








---------------------------->creaaaaaaaaaaak!(my room door opened)








It's already late evening and you are still  on your bed..bla bla bla..Wake up and take your shower!!
(mom practically yelling near my ears)


i woke up!(u won’t have any idea, how relief I felt at that moment)


thank god!


But my eyes was filled with tears’ bet did cry in real even it was just a dream...i m sure u know why...coz it's my TOOTH!


But WTF!
This is not the first time i m dreaming like losing my tooth...this irritating dream has been hunting me SO MANY times....*wondering why*

4 comments:

-sh@ng- said...
Thursday, May 26, 2011

hey girl..kinda weird to dream abt lossing tooth but better becareful na...cuz losing tooth in a dreams means tat u will b facing some difficulties..so whether u belif it onot..just take xtra precaution aite!!

Liz said...
Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ahaha, I think it's perfectly normal to dream about losing your tooth ! I have too xD Don't worry, just a dream :P

SarahJV said...
Sunday, May 29, 2011

damn i was about to call u and find out what happened...thank god it was just a DREAM!

sHaMiNi @ Winzi Sherlz said...
Monday, May 30, 2011

shang-hopefully its not sum sorta sign...seriusly sick of this dream :(

Lisa-u too??haha...den gss its normal.

girly-LOLS!luckily its jus a dream..:(