CheRRy!!!

A lovely darling of mine..
The very first time i saw her..i cant take my eyes off  her..
 she was so damn cute..i stunned!

 She has a round face with big round eyes..
Always smiling (so cute-nyer)
 she got those rosy cheeks.. :)
 and
"that" little cute button nose makes her more cuteeeeeeee!
 Damn,i m so in love with her..

weLL
She came all the way from Cameron..Just for me.. (Isn’t that lovely??)
she travelled by bus with my love'with the intention to keep me "companied"..
"Cherry" ...that's what i call her...and that name so suits her..As if it was created for her!
 And
She is always in her pink dress, pink shoe and pink strawberry cap..so pinkish nya!!

BUT....

Sadly.. :( she can’t speak...hmmm...god gave her the looks but not the voice..
How i wish she can respond me.. neh...it’s alright.. i always believe, she able to understands'when i express my feelings to her :)



This is CheRRY!!!
isn't she cute and adorable???
i will introduce her other buddies soon!:)

0 comments: