This year...whOooOsh!so fast..

I still remember standing by window near my bed watching fire crackers beeing played in few places around KL town (well from my current room i can see KLCC and other areas around that too :) ),while drinkin a glass of zappel'celebrating new year!DAMN...now it's already may..so fast,dont cha think so?


Well for this past five months...Life tought me more patience..probably getting more wiser.yeah,i m already freaking 23 now..so as age grows,maturity increases and thinking changes...that's the exact obvious process happening!eventually i m more stronger now because i can get over my hard times and move on fast :) *yeh yeh*


January
-exam mode-total tense period as no proper guidance nor notes for certain subjects and so many emendments done last minute. :(
-house owner had some sorta misunderstanding with the previous tenant,so without any mercy they were bugging me and telling me their problems till 11.45pm,although knew i m having exam at 8 am next day...hmmmm...how mean they can be :(
-there was a trespass in my room by Mr ugly during my exam period...oh damn!for 1 week it tortured me massively.It didnt know the way out even the window and door was wildly open :(  and keep moving on my things...so YUCKY!
-finally exam over and no idea where the mr.ugly disappeared!
-Last day in college...no words...i truly miss those moments,especially those people who appeared and made it great..
-Thaipusam...honestly its dying as time goes...no longer like those days.Nomore excited nor happening neiter fun like last time.. :(


February
-valentine!!!it was just another day...no celebration.i went for my cousin's engagement in seremban.
-Anniversary!:) *secreto*
-and yeah!!!i had a vacation finally with my mum,aunties and cousins in melaka!(will update bout the trip soon with pictures)


March
-REST!REST!REST!
-got calls from few places for interview..honestly i need a BREAK!so i drop it :) i didnt go for the interviews
-Got call from one of the big company,for contract posistion...mum kept bugging me to give a try.so i did,3 hours interview (test and Hr interview)..honestly i didnt prepare at all as i was in klang and the intrerview was right on next day at 9am in kl,it was already 4pm,and  i have no idea where the office located..i didnt prepare any documents..so imagine? :/


April
-had a call,that i got the job and i have to join right next day!so damn f&^%ish!i was not prepared at all...they keep informing last minute and i had to rush here there.The job is at next 8.30am (tuesday) and they informed me at 6.15pm (monday).
-i had no proper clothes for job also...so i decided to go shopping around 7pm something in jusco,obviously alone :(.My luck was so "good"...i rushed to atm machine to withdraw money,and i inserted my card in a spoiled machine,therefore the atm ate my card.there was no sign saying "it's rosak"...any idea how horrible was it...hmmmm....dad had to bank in cash in my cimb account,with that i shopped few clothes..so tens nyer..


will update on my working life in my next blog yer.. :)

0 comments: