Aye diwali aye!


Aye diwali aye!

Oh!!
Damn as I m typing,I realized I should have snap some pixie..crap!yeah,me forgot dogot dy :(
Hear me clearly as my words gonna speak louder than images.
Anyway diwali was extremely tiring due to non stop guest and not to forget I was limping the whole while as I could not walk because my whole leg was swollen up and trust me,i suffered..hmmm..so just imagine..
Don’t cha worry!
I did get myself checked this time and the doctor congratulated me,


Why????


neh,i m not getting a baby!


come on,i went for my leg pain not labor pain!



Well..

He diagnosed, it seems like me having symptoms of  GOUT! I repeat GouT!
Honestly I have I no idea what’s that till everyone said the similar thing simultaneously..

What? GOUT? Dont kid me? Are you serious?You can’t eat this and that? Dont tell me at this age?Are you drinking?

me?drinking?you  mean alcohol?


I NEVER DRINK TILL NOW!

When I told them I eat lotsa sardine which generates high protein and bla bla..
Next thing I heard was..

Don’t take sardine alot’ its cancerous? And so on..bla bla..
GOSH!


gimme a break!

What the heck right…hmmmmmphh..

Whatever!

Conclusion..
  • I m gona break up with sardine
  • I m gonna start liking vege
  • I m gonna date fruits
  • I m gona betray maggie mee
  • I m gonna get hooked with water

What say you!;)

Overall,diwali was good. I bought quite a number of nice clothes and my favo ROMP jeans!i visited all my relatives,i whacked good yummy finger licking meals,i got angpow wo!


How more good can it be?tell me?A


oh yeah!
I took three days off. trust me, it’s not enough at all :(


Anyways..

My home looked excel lento.. 
Mums’ cooking was finger licking good!!!everyone loved it as well and some even suggested her to open own makan shop. So imagine? Oh man,I’m missing it L


Deep@vaLi Mode!(extracted from google)










-Back to old lame routine-

0 comments: