wanna be my chammak chalo?


Wanna be my chamak challo? :P



It has been a week since I updated anything..
So lemme update you, now!

yeah..NOW!

Regarding the toddler hit and run case.
I heard, in their country. If you lend hand to any “victim”@ who indeed needs help, you have to bear the whole expenses of the victim’s injury or etc as if you are the cause. Although, you are not!
WEIRDDDDDDDD aren’t?
I m not sure, how true izit so far..hmm..seems like money > life here.

By the way,
I went for Diwali shopping the other day. As usual, took me lengthy to pick my outfit, as I m so picky.
P/S: it’s a well-known reality by my family and friends. However I m content to declare that I chose few excel-lento looking ones J

And
About my office camp..i would say,it was kinda new experience.it gave me,a chance to get to know my colleagues better. One of the trainers, deffo truly inspired me a lot. He is at early 60’s but energetic and active way more than those teens that I came across in my life.



Besides that, he seemed like a package guy!opppsie a package old-man. He is also able to speak few languages, he still plays football, he so knowledgeable. As I type, something in him reminds me of my grandpa..

Anyways I l show you few pixies of my camp and a small amount of remedies for certain type of health problem.
p/s:I t’s all according to him. He said these remedies do help. (But honestly, I don’t know how far it helps an I do not guarantee k)

cancer- eat cabbage, bit-rut
kidney prob - watermelon
stone in stomach - drink flexi or olive oil
blood pressure -raw garlic ( garlic can thicken blood too,so be careful)












winners!!!




It’s zero!not zilo or jilo..LOLS!(me so the mean, but cant stop laughing whenever I hear people pronouncing it wrongly, currently my colleague saying it on phone)

0 comments: