its all about N to E to W! NEW

My heart was pounding hard as the clock ticking..yeah,its my first day of work..But..
that's not what i was nervous about..it was all about the time,
crap!it's was touching almost 7.50am,i still haven't leave my doorstep..
oooopsiee,
i m lateeeee!yeah,lenses..it's all your fault!(reminds me of my boyfie,who loves to tease me'saying,it can never be your fault sham,aw can it be"*evil grin of his*)
yeah,how can? right?i woke up damn early,not to foget..there's no freaking heater here,i took shower in cold water,in rainy climate however still got ready by 7.15 am..
but!!!!
lenses oh lenses,fitting you in my eyes,took me the remaining minutes..why??you tell me,whose fault?*sigh*

it's alright..i able to reach by 8.35am!was in a total rush mode yar..
sadly..
my team leader was not on time,therefore i was requested to wait for her at lobby ...
lobby area.

and i was one of the earliest to reach.
i was seating right in front of the main door..

this dOOr! >.<


so,apa lagi?
i had to smile and show friendly appearance to all the colleagues..imagine>>>>>i was doing that til 9.40am.
eventually everyone knew,i m new there..

and while waiting,i was attracted to some account magazines cover page!







so finally my team leader arrived,
and she felt bad for making me wait that long..
it's alright!

i got introduced to so MANY colleagues..whoosh,i didn't know it was a huge firm till i got introduced to everything everybody in there.
i did not have much things to do as my PC was not upgraded with those accounting software's yet!i have no idea,when will they get it done actually..seemed like the PC needs some sorta massage.

joined my older colleague for lunch ,it was ok!they seemed nice..hopefully they remain in that way.

neways,
i m invited for a camp next week,
its a 2days camp..weee : D

OK!enough!i said enough..so i end it here.DOT.



0 comments: