Life..@.@..


Tadda!!!

2010-22

2011-23

2012-24



I m talking about my age at this point (serious tone)
As years go.
Age seems to..






Increase lar, what else?

Tak suka! Tak suka! Tak suka!


Frankly,
I can’t digest the veracity that I m getting older as year goes.
hey,hey,hey
come on!
I m sure,
 Not only me, so are you.
Right?
>.<
I know, some tryna convince themselves by saying “I m young at heart”
Crap, does that mean anything? Who cares anyway?
We are talking about reality here, so do not be cocky!

Honestly,
Every part of those breathtaking memories seem to be spanking new in heart,
As if,
Happened few hours ago,
But,
When I spin around,
I realize for real with giddiness,
That
Everything actually happened,
Long time back…
I mean,
Really LOo-oONG time back…




By the way,
By any possibility do you commit to memory of what happen to you or around you’ when you were around two or three years old?
Neh?

I do.

Mum constantly gets heart time shock when I actually recall certain stuff and notify her, at times she tend to argue with those frowning curiosity look’ saying I was not even borne by then.
LOLS!


again,

Mum and her fade memories (at times only..sometime i just wish she forgot certain things @.@).

Back to focus,
Nowadays à
Living trend =Eat, sleep, work,
Load pocket with cash, get a latest iPhone, car or house, enjoy the weekends with family, drink till drunk, smoke, yamcha with gf / bf or friends.
Life = Hunt for Money and Fame and work to grab properties regardless of time.

Is that life?
You truly call that life?
Piak piak!!!!

Wake up!!

What’s wrong?
1)      Leaving your kids behind with baby sitter whole day while you accumulating your property.
2)      You have no time to eat and sleep, as you have limited time everyday.
3)      You can’t spend time with your family, as you are so tied with your upcoming business.
4)      You can’t sleep peacefully everyday, worrying bout your upcoming success.
5)      If u freakin rich or popular,you can’t go out in public like others, as many eyes showing sign
 i-know –who-you.
So on..
omigosh!
                    Everybody seems to be busy chasing for fame and diva moment nowadays.
                                                                    Don’t cha realize?
That’s not life’s all about…
Personally,
I feel 
life should be following this equation.

Life = Time +
Do right things, right time in right way’ which makes you happy + be satisfied with what you have.

Agree?
By theee waaay!
I would strongly recommend you to read “The monk who sold his Ferrari”by Robin S.Sharma.
(title might not attract you. But then remember ”do not judge a book by its cover”)


A book to read,
 This will teach you,
To view life from different perspectives.

“Do what makes you happy, listen to your heart,hunt for your desire,drive towards your passion, and don’t get hooked with property and prosperity.”

-one day,you will learn to smile from ya heart-




0 comments: