something i forgot to tell.


I was dazzled by her good looks.
Pretty? Yes she is.
At first, I didn’t like her. Don’t ask me why, as I have no proper answer for that question.
So do not!
However,
After getting to know her better,
I realized.
She is such a sweetheart.
And she appears to be so feminine.
Thus seemed to be soft and fragile as well!

Therefore I need to be extra gentle handling her.

Handling?*oooopsie*

Do not go blue!

I said, Do Not!

Did you?

Hmmmmm…*who cares*

Besides being gorgeous,

She has this shinny flawless skin. Wow3x!!
Consequently she wears a see trough tops.
This perfectly shows her skin.

Somewhere in bottom of my heart,
I just wanted to rip off her lame tops and get her a new pink-rosy one.

But,
The idea was totally thrown out by
My boyfie and his friends.
They said ‘she is better in that way.
They mean bare?

Wth!

i felt so grrrrrrr..
Imagine’ your boyfie saying that to your face!
I know,I know..you feel like wanna piak piak everyone right?

Hold on sham! (Beauty is meant to be shown perhaps.. >.<)

But,
As the days are melted into weeks, I agreed.
She is better-off without ahem ahem..

Don’t cha agree?










brinnie!




and yeah!
dolby is perfectly placed on my new table.
anyways he came all the way from dublin.


dolby!




0 comments: