yeah!im...what??I'M...?

i did not have much to share lately,therefore i paused myself from blogging..abuden..
Now,
the journey continues..
well,
my birthday over a week ago..it was simple yet sweet.

When i try not to make a mountain out of a molehill about the celebration,
i bet you should have rough idea of the event.right?

but trust me,it was not that bad..
an unexpected birthday card with few other gifts,made my day.although there was a crappy scene going on at the back..i just pretended to be deaf..mark it!"pretended" only!

my yummy filing choc cake!

A rose, lovely pendant and meaningful card from,who else?:P

well i label myself as the black angry bird..and coincidentally my bro got me that as a gift!
and dat little smoofy,a gift from an aunt..love both of em!

my little trumphy..from my close buddies ever,the trumphy :)


besides that,ermmm..oh yeah!i got a call for an interview for an account executive position,
i did go this time,i didnt turn it down as ussual..because i had to!come on,just imagine..parents no longer supplying me pocket money.due to that,my savings touching zero!
therefore,i decided to go..
i was looking for an audit assistant position,but seemed like taking ages..so i went for this!!
and i m HIRED (refer to top,now you can complete my title..i m what?HIRED!)!yeah..3 interviews,i got trough all the nightmares successfully..*clap clap*

best of all,
the next day,i got offered for an audit ass position..errrr..
thanks to god,for the dilemma mode..
and dat lady sounded,asif i m the best candidate for the position,i kid you not.
probably she were looking for superlicious candidate like me,and she could not let me go kot..ahem ahem..(clearing my throat)
sucha unfortunate for me to turn down the offer of my dream job..haizzz..

wish she was 1 day earlier..but but but..
its alright,as i m able to convince and understand undigested fact of life,

EveryThinG HappenS for GooD! o_O

anyways,
 my job starting tomorrow,i l update you more..once back from work aight..me no promise you k,but surely i l try!:)


0 comments: