Wee :)


Wee makan besar oppps kecil!
I went out for dinner on last Sunday,
With another half of mine @ chicken rice shop.
 Honestly, he did not like the idea of eating there, perhaps he was only
Expecting cicken rice @ Chicken rice shop, not more or less.
But I was able to convince thus drag him along.
Outcome:
àHe enjoyed eating there!

Well,
We ordered 1 set of hainanese chicken rice,Crispy Fish Cake with Tangy Thai Sauce (truly delicious. I recommend)
Soup, chicken wing, drinks and a dessert. It cost us about RM3+, but sort of worth eating. J (Extra orders are only allowed to be made upon set meal orders)
p/s:I still prefer TIME SQUARE’S chicken rice shop.

Anyways,

Like I mentioned earlier,
It was kayal’s born day on monday!

Trust me, when I say, its freaking tough to search a gift everytime
 For those bufday “babies”.

Whooooooooooooooooosh! (Sweat)

Circumstances to consider:
1) Will he/she like it?
2) Will he/she use it?
3 Will it,suit him/her?
4) Repeat 1st-3rd.thoughts again.

Anyways,

After looking around approximately for 2 hours, I  and my boyfie finally decided to get her a wristlet!(trust me, its extremely gorgeous, particularly color mix of it’are soooooow sweet..he chose).
However,
i did not snap any pixie of it, coz  I absolutely forgot L  in my rushing moment.
(So do not,look forward)

we bought that from D n D!

p/s: D n D sells quite a number of accessories for gals and all of it looks really beautiful.

So check it out!



Well.
After buying and whacking those yummy meal,
We headed to PV about 10.40pm from JUSCO.

When the clock struck 12am = celebration time!
+ celebrated with those strangers who happens to be bumming around in same apartment  for yamcha session.
+ They started the dance floor.
+ Music was blasting so loud, with attractive green spot laser light (disco effect)
+ kayal was tremendously happy with all her gifts (she came up with a weird mix cute laughter, each time she opens her gift wrapper..lols)
+ I was trapped in a dilemma mode for sometime due to work and transport.

However, I m happy to announce the entire event fell into right place J

Back to my work tale,
For the first time, I actually used a typewriter.
Yeah,I repeat, typewriter.
Hahaha….its absolutely different from our ordinary PC keyboards, OK.
I had to calculate and fill up an official tax form,
Each time I make a mistake it leaves scar on the paper which was seriously hideous. (t)
It’s a ink paper, your mistakes are not obvious on the front page but at the back pages..
Wakakaakaka..likely, I little suck at it.
Obviously, it’s my first attempt on it, so what can you expect from me right? :P
But everyone reacted to cool coz the main page was good only the copies of it..lols!
I think I need to redo as I m not pleased with my work,
But my manager said not essential to redo. >.<






Lesson:
1)      If you are fast typist, you will tend to make more mistakes as the capital goes on n off without any obvious sign.
2)      Using symbols with “shift” on and off can make you little crazy.
3)      Adjusting the alignment .hehem..not that bad.

But typewriter is definitely one of the cutest devices, I have came across.

Back home,
Lazed on bed...
Sleeeeeeeeeep waaaaaaaaaake sleeeeeeep wakeeeeee sleeeeep
snoooooooooozeeee
wakeeeeeeeee!






0 comments: